Managed Vulnerability Scanning
The Internet provides our society with many new ways of interacting with its customers. It allows businesses to create new trading opportunities. It provides people with new services and Apps so that they can and co-operate with one another in real time.
With these new ways to interact, there comes an increased the risk. This risk is from a little understood corner – cyber threats. These threats make us all more vulnerable to criminals and hackers. They also see, new ways of interacting, as an opportunity to further their goals. This is at our expense, stealing data, exhorting businesses or damaging systems.
Small and medium-sized businesses can be more at risk. They are unlikely to have a 24×7 dedicated monitoring system looking for successful intrusions. They will not have skilled incident responders to deal with the attacks. They will not have the technical knowhow to reduce the likelihood of an attack. and often have to rely on vendors to provide support.
Our Network Vulnerability Managed Scanning Service
Secure Coding has developed our network vulnerability managed scanning service. It will help you discover where you are weakest. The service will give you sound advice detailing pros and cons on how best to shore up your defences.
The network vulnerability managed scanning service will help you spot any cyber security weaknesses. It will provide you with proactive plain English scan analysis. The analysis will include an explanation of the risks to your business and ways to manage those risks.
Our network vulnerability managed scanning service is much more than similar services provided elsewhere. When subscribing to our service, your business will enjoy the following:
- It allows you to request a vulnerability scan by IP address or by website.
- It will detect and help you manage network vulnerabilities.
- Get a full and detailed report of their current status. This includes a list of checked, by hand, issues affecting the business.
- Have the issues prioritised by severity. This will allow the business to direct limited resources to the right places.
- Get details of solutions to issues to allow an IT professional to address the issue.
- Have a follow-up consultation which includes a discussion likely remediation strategies.
- Confirm issues are no longer present.
The costs are minimal with no tie in, pay just for what you need. Register for your free scan today